Friday, April 24, 2015

Cabela's NB Grand Opening

http://woobox.com/sk8e7x/enfv0q
Cabela's is one of the 'big three' when it comes to the big stores everyone gets excited about visiting for hunting/fishing/camping gear.    New Brunswickers are all excited about the grand opening of Cabela's in Moncton at the end of May.   I wear some Cabela's brand clothes out in my kayak pretty much every time I hit the water and will need to get some more soon, so the timing of the store is great for me!  

While I definately want to see people continue to support our local stores who offer fantastic products and a ton of local expertise and experience; Cabela's will offer a shopping experience that hasn't been available in the province before now.   

In anticipaton of the Grand Opening, Cabela's is launching a new contest.    Click the image and put your name in!     Note, I believe you need to be signed into Facebook in order to enter.    The grand prize is a $1000 gift card!   That would be a nice prize for anyone!

I look forward to seeing the new Cabela's store when it opens in late May.    I've only been to 1 Cabela's before, that was down in Minnesota about an hour from where my wife is from.    It is an awesome store, and my boys absolutely loved it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment