Sunday, January 4, 2015

20,000 View Contest!

Update:   The winner is Reg (thought it was Casey based on the e-mail name!) who told me that he enjoyed my log book!    Thank you to all who participated.   I received several different topics and items as content which people enjoyed, some stretching back a year or more ago!    Stay tuned to the blog for more of the same throughout 2015!

What better way to try and shake the post holiday hangover than with a contest!    The blog here has received more than 20,000 page views since it was first started in November 2013, and that is certianly worth celebrating!

My thanks to all who regularly follow the blog, have offered advice and support and to those who give feedback on what they do and don't like about it!    Trying to figure out a good way to run a little contest I've decided to do something a little different.

To enter this contest, simply go to the 'Contact Joe' form on the right hand side (you may have to scroll down a touch), and let me know of a picture or blog post from the blog you have really liked.   Yeah, yeah, that means your going to have to poke around a little to look for something worthy of getting your personal nod, but really, thats the point!    The more you look around, the more likely you may let me know something worthwhile that I can then use to improve the blog!

You don't need to tell me what has been the best posted on the blog, just something you've seen that you liked.    That way you don't need to feel obliged to look through every bloody post I've made... that would be quite unreasonable!  

Just fill in your name, e-mail and let me know of a picture or posting you've liked from the blog and then your in for a prize!


The Prize:
  • World Fishing Network hat
  • Knot2Kinky leader
  • Invisaswivels
  • 2 Sharktooths
  • Lymans Lure
  • Hook-eze tool
  • A sturgeon rig with brand new Owner Hooks
  • A Fishbum sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment